Hello Fellow Miata Enthusiast!!
Only 7 days until Summer!!!
NEWS FLASH!! – Check out the new Mass Miata website
The driving season is off to a great start. So far we’ve had
- Tech Day
- Miata Ladies Overnight to the Berkshires
- Men’s Trip – Slots of Fun
- A Garden in the Woods
- White Mountains Adventure
Up next is a trip to Harvard Forest and Fisher Museum on June 18th, quickly followed by a trip to
the Barrett-Jackson Auction at Mohegan Sun in Ledyard, CT on Saturday, June 25th.
More upcoming events include
- Our Annual Election Meeting on July 9th (Free lunch!)
- Crusin’ CT 2016/Nutmeg Miata 25th Annv. Meet – July 14-16
- Our 16th Annual Miatas at the Museum on July 17. GRAND PRIZE: a Drone with camera. This video should inspire you.
- Thimble Island Revisited will now be going to Newport, RI for a trip on the Rum Runner Two on July 23rd. Reservations have been made for a 11:30cruise, cost is $30.00 person. More details will be added to the website shortly.
- The Central Vermont Trip – July 29-August 1st (Sorry, the trip is full)
- The Micro Brewery Tour on August 6th
- The Annual Mass Miata Club Picnic on August 14th
- Kimballll’s Quadfecta on August 20th
- Steaming Tender on August 27th
And that’s only through August! More events can be found on our NEW WEBSITE, so take a look and come join us for a great year with the Mass Miata club.
And Always Remember!