- This event has passed.
Micro Brewery Tour (sign up by July 30, 2016)
August 6, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
This Event Is Now Closed
Connect Pat Tarantino If you Wish To Be Put On the Waiting List
This drive will include two microbreweries on the Mass Microbrewery Trail.
The first will be the Blue Hill Brewery in Canton.
and the second at Bog Iron Brewery in Norton.
After the two Brewery visits anyone interested in Wendell’s Wings can walk across the street to enjoy these delicious wings. BEWARE though, this is a tiny venue and very slow service as they have a tiny kitchen.
Driver’s meeting: 11:30 AM
Where: South Shore Plaza parking lot in Braintree on the Lord & Taylor side.
- Picnic Lunch
- Cash for $5.00 tasting at Blue Hill Brewery and
- Cash for $5.00 tasting at Bog Iron Brewery.
- The first tasting at Blue Hill charges $5.00 pp for eight 2-3 oz samples of your choice.
- The second tasting at Bog Iron charges $5.00 for a flight consisting of 4 – 4 oz pours of your choice.
- More cash if having wings at Wendell’s.
- For anyone that wishes to stay and enjoy a very leisurely, unrushed dinner – we will be heading across the street to Wendell’s Wings. They are very small and have only one fryolator so on a busy day it is easily a one hour wait once you order your wings. They are WORTH the wait! These are judged by the Phantom Gourmet as the “best buffalo wings” in Massachusetts. This is where you will need cash as Wendell’s does not accept credit cards. They are a cash only establishment. They do not accept checks or cards. Although there is an ATM in the pub.