- This event has passed.
November 19, 2022 Saturday Planning Meeting Year 2023 RSVP by 11/16/2022
November 19, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
November 19, 2022 Planning Meeting RSVP by November 16th, 2022
10:30 A.M. social time, meeting to start at 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Calling all Mass Miata Members!
Please help us plan and schedule our club events for year 2023
We need your ideas, suggestions, thoughts (and volunteers) for Meetings, Activities, Day Trips and Overnight Treks for the 2022 season:
- Organize a trip to somewhere fun and/or interesting that other club members would enjoy!
- Organize an activity – scavenger hunt, poker run, trip to a museum, etc.
- Take us on your favorite drive!
IF YOU PLAN, ORGANIZE A TRIP WITH A DRIVE AT LEAST 1 1/2 HOURS, YOU WILL RECEIVE TWO RAFFLE TICKETS (FOR EACH TRIP PLANNED AND RAN). THE WINNING TICKET WORTH $200.00 WILL BE DRAWN AT OUR MMC ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY.
- Re-occurring events we’ll be starting with for next year include:
- Spring Tech Day in early-mid April
- Business meeting in April or May
- Annual Business/Election Meeting in June
- Annual Miata Day
- Annual Club picnic in August
- Business meeting in late August/early September
- Business meeting in early November (last business meeting for the season)
- Annual Pre-Hibernation Run 2nd weekend of November (last official Miata ride for the season)
- Planning Meeting for year 2024, 3rd weekend of November
Please email Activities@MassMiata.net if you plan to attend so we will have enough chairs set up for you to be able to sit.
If you have a trip in mind but are unable to attend, email Brenda firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting and your trip will be added to the agenda: If you have a date you want, I can block that date in the calendar for you as well.
Saturday November 19, 2022
10:30 AM Meet and greet, meeting to start at 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 PM
Suite 202 (Note: Second Floor)
One Executive Drive
Chelmsford MA 01824
- Route 495 to the Lowell Connector
- Exit# 3, Industrial Ave
- Take a LEFT off the exit, (Industrial Ave EAST)
- Take the FIRST RIGHT into Executive Drive (Immediately after the Courtyard Marriott)
It will be the first building, and first office on left on the SECOND FLOOR off the atrium.
THE CLUB WILL BE PAYING FOR THE PIZZA.. Potluck soda and/or desert donations will be appreciated – please coordinate with Brenda when you sign up.
|Member(s) Attending||What They’re Bringing|
Plates, napkins, forks, knives, cups.
|Bob & Jean B||Coffee Cake|
|Jack & Judy A||Dessert|
|Trish J||Garden Salad|
|Bob & Janet B||Unsweetened Ice Tea|
|Bill & Sue C||Water|
|Kathy & John H||Dessert|
|Larry & Marylou H|
|Maleia A||Diet Soda|
|Charly & Vickie B|
Head count: 28