- This event has passed.
November 16, 2019 Planning Meeting RSVP by November 13th, 2019
November 16 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Calling all Mass Miata Members!
Please help us plan and schedule our club events for year 2020
We need your ideas, suggestions, thoughts (and volunteers) for Meetings, Activities, Day Trips and Overnight Treks for the 2020 season:
- Organize a trip to somewhere fun and/or interesting that other club members would enjoy!
- Organize an activity – scavenger hunt, poker run, trip to a museum, etc.
- Take us on your favorite drive!
- Re-occurring events we’ll be starting with for next year include:
- Spring Tech Day in early-mid April
- Mass Miata Ladies Overnight
- Annual Meeting with lunch in June
- Annual Miata Day at the Museum of Transportation
- Annual Club picnic in August
Please email Activities@MassMiata.net if you plan to attend.
If you have a trip in mind but are unable to attend email email@example.com prior to the meeting and your trip will be added to the agenda:
Saturday November 16, 2019
10:30 AM Meet and greet, meeting to start at 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 PM
Suite 202 (Note: Second Floor)
One Executive Drive
Chelmsford MA 01824
- Route 495 to the Lowell Connector
- Exit# 3, Industrial Ave
- Take a LEFT off the exit, (Industrial Ave EAST)
- Take the FIRST RIGHT into Executive Drive (Immediately after the Courtyard Marriott)
It will be the first building, and first office on left on the SECOND FLOOR off the atrium.
THE CLUB WILL BE PAYING FOR THE PIZZA.. Potluck soda and/or desert donations will be appreciated – please coordinate with Brenda when you sign up.
|Member(s) Attending||What They’re Bringing|
|Al Meola||Conference Room|
Plates, napkins, forks, knives, cups.
|John & Judy Vaillancourt|
|Ted Del Donno||Soda & Chips|
|Bill & Sue Conrad||Water|
|Scottie Hastings||Breakfast Muffins|
|Kerry & Missy Kaplon||Dessert|
|Larry & Mary Lou Hunt|
|Bob & Jean Brewer||Dessert|
|Jack & Judy Austin|
|Richard & Jeanne Canale|
Head count: 24